Victoria Maxwell is an Associate Solicitor in our Family Team and is a recognised expert in international surrogacy. Victoria is ranked in the Legal 500 as a Rising Star in family law and, from 12 May, will be holding free bi-weekly clinics for those looking for advice on the issues surrounding surrogacy.
One 30-minute session on Tuesdays at 12 noon and Thursdays at 2:30pm.
These free clinics, which are available with no obligation and in complete confidence, can help with:
- Planning for surrogacy in the UK or overseas
- Advice on the legal parentage considerations surrounding surrogacy
- Advice on the process for Parental order applications
- Practical advice on choosing the appropriate jurisdiction for your surrogacy journey
- The approach of the English courts in international surrogacy cases
- Legal help with any surrogacy disputes that arise