On May 2018 a new law came into force that fundamentally affects the way that you use data to market, provide services and run your business. It brings with it new rights, new responsibilities and new obligations.
How our Business Regulation & Compliance Solicitors Can Help you
For a fixed fee package, (price dependent on size and turnover of the organisation), we can:
- Properly document your top-down compliance directives.
- Produce GAP analyses, implement legally compliant risk assessments and initiate roll-out programmes designed to: minimise the risk of regulatory breach; help organise the implementation of ‘privacy by design’; educate and train employees and participants in order to achieve a culture of compliance.
- Draft appropriate codes of conduct; amend contracts of employment and employee handbooks and update induction processes.
- Ensure compliance with requests made pursuant to statutory processes.
- Amend client/supplier Terms & Conditions to shield the Company against liability for a data breach.
- Produce a bespoke data-breach response pack to facilitate the ability to notify third parties within the required 72-hour window.
Contact our GDPR experts
Find out more and get a *Free 60-minute Workshop.
Our GDPR experts will deliver an hour-long workshop at your workplace, allowing your business to understand the issues and what you have to do next. If you would like to take advantage of our limited time Free Workshop offer, complete the form on this page and we will respond shortly or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also request a copy of our free PDF Briefing on the new GDPR for Directors and Managers.
*Workshops only available for offices located in the Greater London area.
Business Regulation & Compliance Services