Lauren joined Bishop & Sewell in April 2023 as a Solicitor in the Litigation team. Prior to this, Lauren worked at a firm in the City and trained at a firm in the West End where she gained experience in property, company and litigation matters.
Lauren has experience in a range of contentious work including property disputes, company & commercial disputes and debt recovery.
- Property disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Company & commercial disputes
- Debt recovery
- Breaches of contract
- Masters (LLM) in Professional Legal Practice, The University of Law
- LPC, The University of Law
- LLB, Lancaster University
- Outside of work, I enjoy travelling and keeping fit in the gym.