Charlie is a Solicitor in our Residential Property team
Charlie Davidson joined Bishop & Sewell following the merger with Fisher Meredith in August 2017. He originally joined Fisher Meredith as a paralegal in their property department in 2014. He is a solicitor in the property department at Bishop & Sewell, dealing with both residential and commercial properties.
He graduated from the University of London with a degree in philosophy, before completing his law conversion and the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Guildford.
Charlie has a proven track record of providing a bespoke service and in offering both practical and tactical advice to clients. He is presently an active mentor for the University of Law’s LPC and GDL students.
- Buying and selling residential properties
- Buying and selling commercial properties
- Commercial and residential leases
- Acting on behalf of Charities
- Transfers of Equity (between spouses and co-owners)
- Auction purchases & sales
- LPC, University of Law
- LLB, University of London