Bishop & Sewell is delighted to learn that the firm has been recognised in Chambers 2019 rankings, an independent guide to the legal profession, in the following areas:
Chambers 2019 – Ranked Departments
- Immigration: Human Rights, Asylum and Deportation (Band 2)
- Strengths: A source praises the lawyers for their “extraordinary care, diligence, creativity, great value for money and depth of resources.”
- Notable Practitioners: Karma Hickman focuses her practice on international surrogacy and inter-country adoption matters. Sources praise her “great technical knowledge” as well as her “effectiveness and client service.”
Chambers 2019 – Ranked Lawyers
- Eileen Pembridge – Family/Matrimonial – London Firm (Band 4) – Eileen is characterised as “an able and experienced practitioner” by interviewees. She handles private children cases and high-value financial remedy cases, and is further noted for her mediation capabilities.
- Karma Hickman – Immigration: Human Rights, Asylum and Deportation – London Firms (Associates to watch) – see Notable Practitioners above.
Chambers guides are the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind and are trusted globally to objectively rank the world’s best lawyers and law firms. Announced annually each November and based on a series of client and peer interviews, the process involves ranking individual lawyers and firms in bands from 1-6 (with 1 being considered the best).
Across all our departments, we continue to see our solicitors consistently delivering an excellent and valuable service across our three core areas of property, commercial and personal legal services.
Please call 020 7631 4141 to speak to one of our team today and find out how we can help you.