Representative of Overseas Businesses

Representative of Overseas Businesses

If you are an overseas business without a base in the UK, it is possible to send a representative to the UK in order to establish a branch of your business here.

In order to qualify for a visa under this category you must have no branch in the United Kingdom and the representative must be a senior employee who will be making operational decisions on your behalf to establish a branch carrying out the same business activity as your overseas business.

It is additionally possible for employees of overseas newspapers, news agencies or broadcasting organisations to be posted on a long-term assignment under this category.

Our services

Our Immigration lawyers can assist you with your application for entry clearance or leave to remain as a Representative of an Overseas Business. We can assist with:

  • A consultation to advise on the relevant requirements and documentation required
  • Initial applications from outside the United Kingdom
  • Extension applications
  • Applications for indefinite leave to remain
  • Appeals against any negative decisions
  • Applications for permission to apply for Judicial Review where there is no right of appeal
  • Any other advice or assistance that you may require

What should I do now?

If you are an overseas business and you require assistance with making any type of application for a visa under this category, our Immigration team can provide you with quality legal advice to achieve the best possible outcome.

For initial advice or to arrange a meeting with one of our Immigration team, please contact us on 020 7631 4141.

Make a quick and free online enquiry

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Who to contact

For more information the following lawyers will be able to help with Representative of Overseas Businesses.

Mariam Khaliq
More »
Karma Hickman
More »