If you are an overseas business without a base in the UK, it is possible to send a representative to the UK in order to establish a branch of your business here.
In order to qualify for a visa under this category you must have no branch in the United Kingdom and the representative must be a senior employee who will be making operational decisions on your behalf to establish a branch carrying out the same business activity as your overseas business.
It is additionally possible for employees of overseas newspapers, news agencies or broadcasting organisations to be posted on a long-term assignment under this category.
Our Immigration lawyers can assist you with your application for entry clearance or leave to remain as a Representative of an Overseas Business. We can assist with:
- A consultation to advise on the relevant requirements and documentation required
- Initial applications from outside the United Kingdom
- Extension applications
- Applications for indefinite leave to remain
- Appeals against any negative decisions
- Applications for permission to apply for Judicial Review where there is no right of appeal
- Any other advice or assistance that you may require