Nick Potter is a Partner and Head of the Commercial Property team
Nick Potter has gained expertise in a wide variety of property matters, including:
- acquisitions and disposals of both leasehold and freehold titles for developers, investors or owner/occupiers
- the financing/re-financing, infrastructure agreements and general preparation of properties/sites for onward development and sale
- auction sales and purchases
- commercial leases – new, assignment or renewals
- the acquisition or disposal of businesses and their premises
- general planning advice.
- LLB, Manchester University
- College of Law (Chester)
I am married with two young adult children, all of whom still keep me busy! Outside work I am a long-suffering Sky Blue fan and ‘pretend’ musician, having long harboured an ambition (but not the talent) to play the bass guitar.