Kloarba is a Solicitor in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution department
Kloarba qualified in April 2022 as a Solicitor in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution department.
Kloarba joined Bishop & Sewell in March 2018 as a Paralegal in the Trusts, Tax and Estates department. She subsequently completed her training contract in the following seats:
1. Trusts, Tax and Estates – worked with a mixed private client caseload including preparation of Wills, Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Accounts and Powers of Attorney.
2. Residential Conveyancing – joined the team during the SDLT holiday period, which is appreciated to have been one of the busiest period in history for conveyancers.
3. Employment – involved, amongst other work, in client representations.
4. Litigation & Dispute Resolution – worked with solicitors in the team on a broad scale of litigation related work.
Kloarba holds a degree in LLB (Hons) Law from the University of Westminster, where she further completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC).
Previously, Kloarba worked for a Genealogist and Probate Research firm, administering intestate matters. She became a project developer of claims pertaining to unclaimed funds. Kloarba worked solely on the project until it gained internal recognition and build it into a department for the genealogist firm. Kloarba also supervised and trained new members in her team at the time.
Kloarba is multilingual, she is fluent in the Albanian language which was particularly useful when she volunteered for a charity, where amongst other work she also worked as a translator.
- LPC, University of Westminster
- LLB, University of Westminster
Alternative career choice: It would have been in psychology because I am fascinated by the unfathomed, mysterious human mind, and psychology is the key to understanding and unlocking its potential.