Farihah is a Paralegal in the Residential Property team.
Farihah joined Bishop and Sewell as a Paralegal in July 2023. Prior to this Farihah worked for a busy residential property firm in South London
Farihah assists the Property team with both residential and commercial property matters, working closely with Charlie Davidson. She is confident seeing freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, and re-mortgages through from start to finish. Farihah also assists in the management of several freehold blocks and estates in the central London area.
- Buying & selling residential properties
- Buying and selling commercial properties
- Commercial and residential leases
- Freehold block management
- Re-mortgages; and
- Transfers of Equity (between spouses and co-owners)
My hobbies: I enjoy cooking.