Chris is a Solicitor in our Commercial Property Department
Chris qualified as a solicitor in April 2021. He joined Bishop & Sewell in July 2016 as a paralegal working in the firm’s residential property department.
Chris acts for homeowners, landlords and tenants, developers, investors, and special purchase vehicles, in relation to:
- The acquisition and disposal of commercial property, investment property, substantial property portfolios.
- Residential freehold and leasehold purchases, sales, and transfers of equity
- Planning, including Section 106 agreements, infrastructure agreements and other planning agreements.
- Commercial leases and lease renewals
- Licences for alterations, assignment, underlease and occupation.
- Financing matters: legal charges, loan agreements, debentures, deeds of priority, warranties and guarantees.
Chris graduated with a law degree from the University of Kent and completed the LPC at BPP Law School. Chris previously worked as a recruitment consultant for a global staffing organisation, placing IT contractors into the higher education and charities sectors.
- I am a keen martial artist, currently working towards my black belt in karate. I also practice boxing and judo.
- I enjoy long walks with my dogs (or are they walking me?).
- My alternative career choice: I have always had a passion for animation and would have pursued a career in this field if I had not been inspired to become a solicitor.