Alice is a Paralegal in our Residential Property Team
Alice joined Bishop & Sewell in November 2020 from a leading firm based in Canary Wharf. She is currently a paralegal in the property department, specialising in residential conveyancing.
Alice graduated from the University of Exeter with a degree in Politics. She spent her third year studying abroad at The American University in Washington, D.C. and interned for a Congressman at the US House of Representatives. After graduating, Alice completed the Graduate Diploma in Law at BPP University.
Alice is currently completing her Legal Practice Course while working as a paralegal at the firm.
- Sales of freehold and leasehold properties
- Purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- Transfers of Equity
- BA (Hons) in Politics with Study Abroad from the University of Exeter
- Study abroad international exchange year at The American University in Washington, D.C.
- Graduate Diploma in Law from BPP University
My hobbies: I love travelling, trying new restaurants, and going to the theatre.
My alternative career choice: If I had not pursued a career in law, I would have wanted to work for an international non-profit organisation.
My favourite meal: I don’t think anything can beat a good roast dinner with all the trimmings!