The process of extending your lease can seem daunting. But with the right professional advice, you’ll understand exactly what is happening every step of the way and feel confident you are making informed decisions.
We are a well-known, award-winning team of leading experts in Leasehold Reform matters. Our team of property experts is regularly called upon by the media and local council groups to advise upon lease extension issues and queries.
We are founders and committee members of ALEP, (the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners); an organisation committed to promoting excellence and best practice in the industry. Mark Chick is a director of ALEP and sits on its committee.
If you’d like a ballpark figure for how much your lease extension will cost, you can use our handy Lease Extension Calculator.
How We Can Help
Sound, commercial advice about how to initiate the process with your Freeholder
- Service of the initial Notice of Claim
- Ensuring all legal deadlines are met and Notices filed correctly
- Responding to requests from your Freeholder
- Negotiating the terms of the new lease and finalising its completion
- Recommending reliable and suitable valuers or surveyors for your specific situation
Our friendly and professional team are experts in Landlord and Tenant matters. Call us today on 0207 631 4141 or email us on email@example.com and one of our experts will be able to advise your best course of action going forward.