Avoiding and resolving disputes requires a forward-thinking and proactive approach. When you can see potential disputes coming, you are better able to manage them, and avoid costly proceedings.
That’s why we encourage discussion and clear communication with our clients – helping you identify potential future problems and suggesting solutions. However, sometimes disputes are unavoidable.
Whether you’re a Landlord, Tenant or Lender dealing with a dispute in commercial or residential property, our specialist Dispute Resolution team can help.
How We Can Help
- Service charge disputes (including recovery of service charges, Tenants rights, Tribunal proceedings, and disputes with resident-owned Freehold companies)
- Forfeiture, injunctions, the recovery ground rent, applications by Tenants for consent and/or the enforcement of covenants under a lease
- Mortgage possession, and residential and/or commercial possession claims
- Boundary disputes (including the question of Basement and Vault ownership)
- Breach of lease disputes
- The appointment of liquidators, administrators and/or receivers
- Representation at relevant Tribunals (e.g. First Tier Tribunal Property Chamber) or Courts in relation to any of the above, or in relation to leasehold enfranchisement disputes
Our friendly and professional team are experts in Landlord and Tenant dispute matters. Call us today on 0207 631 4141 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be able to advise your best course of action going forward.