Selecting the right legal entity and jurisdiction for your business is a crucial decision. We can act at the outset, form your company and advise on the regulations that will apply, post-incorporation.
As part of the service, you will receive a full set of company books (which you are required to keep by law) and the first set of completed Board minutes. Every company has to have an official registered office and, if you wish, you can use our address. You can also appoint us as the company secretary.
The company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association regulate how it will operate and outline the relationship between the shareholders. We can prepare special Articles of Association to reflect your particular needs. Additionally, we can prepare a shareholders’ agreement to augment the Articles of Association. Both may be used to create all forms of joint ventures, which is one of the areas in which we have particular expertise.
How We Can Help
Our team of qualified and experienced company secretarial professionals have advised public and private clients on a wide range of statutory compliance requirements and corporate governance matters and would be happy to help with any queries you may have. We can assist with:
- Registration of companies
- Forming companies
- Off-the-shelf companies
- Company liquidations
- Changing directors of companies
- Company conversions
- Changing company names
- Increasing, converting, subdividing or consolidating share capital and the redemption and repurchase of shares
- Making changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Providing a compliance service to company secretaries and companies
- Writing minutes for clients or review their drafts
- Preparing documents to effect share transfers and allotment of shares
- Arranging for the stamping of documents or obtain exemption from Stamp Duty (where applicable)
- Taking care of the routine maintenance of statutory registers and dealing with returns to the Registrar of Companies
- Change of financial year-ends
- Registration of defensive names