Whether you are looking to set up a business in the UK, or bringing company personnel here, UK business immigration is governed by complex criteria set out by the Home Office.
Understanding the options available and getting the detail right is vital for an application to be successful. Our expert immigration solicitors can help guide you through the process to ensure the best chance of success.
Rest assured that our dedicated team of specialists will act swiftly and handle your case with the professionalism, patience and sensitivity required to enable your personnel to be here, now and in the future.
Who We Help
We offer tailored business immigration services for:
- Intra-company transfers
- Representatives of overseas businesses
- Sponsoring workers from overseas
You can find out more about our services for individuals here.
How We Can Help
Examples of the areas we are able to assist you with include:
- Applying under Tier 1 of the Points Based System as an investor or an entrepreneur.
- Applying under Tier 2 as a skilled migrant or for Intra-Company Transfers (ICTs).
- Applying under Tier 5 for Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers.
Our Business Immigration lawyers Mariam Khaliq and Karma Hickman, have the expertise and experience to guide you through this rapidly changing area of law.
We have helped many UK and worldwide businesses and individuals on business immigration, no matter how complicated their case, to obtain a positive result.
We aim to:
- Help you get it right first time: the visa application process can be costly, and getting things wrong could cause unnecessary delays which can impact on your business. We aim to make sure that you get things right first time to avoid unnecessary delay.
- Provide a flexible and accessible service: it is important for you and your business to continue to operate as effectively as possible while dealing with immigration applications. We aim to work closely with our clients to reduce the stress and hassle of the immigration process.
- Get successful results fast: we understand the importance of responding fast to the needs of our business clients. We aim to ensure that your immigration needs are dealt with quickly, to avoid disruption to your business and to ensure that immigration is the solution, rather than hindrance, to your business needs.
For initial advice or to arrange a meeting with one of our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 020 7631 4141 and ask to speak to the Business Immigration team.
Tier 1 (Investor) migrants are high-net-worth individuals who wish to make investments of at least £2 million in the UK financial market.
In order to enter the UK as a Tier 1 (Investor) migrant, you must meet stringent eligibility requirements. Find out more about the requirements for applying under the investor route by contacting our team.
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrants are those who wish to set up and run a business in the UK.
Applying under the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) route depends very much on your current immigration status.
You can only apply from outside the UK if you have access to £200,000 in investment, and you can only apply with a lower £50,000 investment if you already have a certain type of leave in the UK. Different rules apply to different situations, such as if you previously held a Tier 1 (Post-study worker) visa or if you were previously a student.
The Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) rules can be complex, so if you need assistance or advice navigating the provisions, contact us to see if we can help.
If you are an overseas business without a base in the UK, it is possible to send a representative to the UK in order to establish a branch of your business here.
In order to qualify for a visa under this category you must have no branch in the UK currently. In addition, the representative must be a senior employee who will be making operational decisions on your behalf, to establish a branch carrying out the same business activity as your overseas business.
It is also possible for employees of overseas newspapers, news agencies or broadcasting organisations to be posted on a long-term assignment under this category.
Our immigration specialists can assist you with your application for entry clearance or leave to remain as a Representative of an Overseas Business.
How We Help
- A consultation to advise on the relevant requirements and documentation required.
- Initial applications from outside the UK.
- Extension applications.
- Applications for indefinite leave to remain.
- Appeals against any negative decisions.
- Applications for permission to apply for Judicial Review where there is no right of appeal.
- Any other advice or assistance that you may require.