The Annual Spring ALEP Lecture will be a virtual event, happening during w/c 1st March, reflecting on the recent cladding crisis. Our own Senior Partner Mark Chick also Director of ALEP is hosting the daily lectures.
Cladding and its impact on enfranchisement will be the subject of the upcoming annual Spring Lecture delivered by the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners (ALEP).
The lecture will take place online in two 90-minute sessions over the course of Wednesday 3 and Thursday 4 March. Both days will begin at 3pm and consist of a lecture and a Q&A session.
Mark Chick and ALEP has brought together a host of industry experts to speak about the impact of cladding including:
- Dr Nigel Glen, CEO of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA)
- Fiona Haggett, Head of Valuation at Barclays UK
- Dr Jonathan Evans, CEO of Ash and Lacy Building Systems
- James Sandham, Barrister at Selborne Chambers
- Justin Bates, Barrister at Landmark Chambers
- Anna Favre, Partner at Cripps Pemberton Greenish
- Colin Horton, Managing Director of Hortons Valuers
- Piers Harrison, Barrister at Tanfield Chambers
- Mark Wilson, Managing Director of myleasehold
- Chris Macartney, Partner at Bishop & Sewell
- Richard Murphy, Director at Richard John Clarke
- Clive Scrivener, Partner at Scrivener Tibbatts
The cladding crisis has caused anxiety among both leaseholders uncertain as to who will pay for the necessary remedial works and freeholders facing potential liabilities and service charge budgets.
For more details about ALEP and the ALEP lectures see:
For more information, contact our Landlord and Tenant team emailing email@example.com