Last week we held a Cake Sale/Afternoon tea in aid of Breast Cancer Care to help raise money to support the 62,000 people that are diagnosed with breast cancer each year.
Breast Cancer Care combines the personal experiences of people affected by breast cancer with clinical expertise to:
- provide information on living with and beyond breast cancer
- offer emotional and practical support through their services and Helpline
- bring people affected by breast cancer together through their services and Forum
- campaign for improvement in standards of support and care
- promote the importance of early detection
So far this year we have also supported The Great Legal Bake, International Women’s Day and The London Legal Walk.
See our Community page for more news about the other causes we support.