Bishop & Sewell is delighted to learn that the firm has been recognised in the 2018 edition of Chambers & Partners, a leading independent guide to the legal profession, in the following areas:
- Immigration (Band 2)
- Strengths: A client says: “My impression of the team is that they are great and meticulous with what they do, and above all they put the person at the centre of all that they do.”
- Sources agree that the “impression is of an experienced, knowledgeable team who provide an excellent client service.”
- Notable practitioners: Karma Hickman an associate who is praised for being “dedicated and thorough.” Her work includes advising clients in relation to international surrogacy.
- Eileen Pembridge – Family/Matrimonial / London Firm (Band 4)
- Karma Hickman – Immigration / London Firms (Associates to watch)
Chambers guides are the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind and are trusted globally to objectively rank the world’s best lawyers and law firms. Announced annually each November and based on a series of client and peer interviews, the process involves ranking individual lawyers and firms in bands from 1-6 (with 1 being considered the best).
Across all our departments, we continue to see our solicitors consistently delivering an excellent and valuable service across our three core areas of property, commercial and personal legal services.